IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Global Asian Leaders presents
Getting on Boards:
Kingsley Gate’s Global Asian Leaders program is a capability-building and networking initiative aimed at helping to develop the next generation of Asian leaders on a global scale. With this unique and exclusive, members-only program, we aim to play a part in advancing the development of Asian leaders globally.
Our first GAL webinar offers a complete understanding of Boards by addressing the following:
- What type of Board opportunities exist?
- What Boards are looking for in Directors’ candidates?
- What factors do you need to consider in deciding to join a Board?
- How can you build up your Board credentials/fit?
- What angle can you leverage as an Asian leader?
- The leadership attributes Corporate Boards often look for.
The conversation is hosted by Arnaud Despierre, Asia Region Leader, and Andy Davies, Senior Partner at Kingsley Gate.
You can also access the presentation from the video here.