Last updated: May 2018
“Personal Information” is information that can be associated with a specific user and could be used to identify that specific user whether from that data or from that data and other information that Kingsley Gate has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
Personal Information we collect when you use our Services or participate in a recruitment call:
- User identifying information such as name, title, company name, addresses, telephone numbers, education, employment history or email addresses.
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account such as your resume.
- We also collect information about your interaction with our Services and your communications with us. This is information we receive from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our Services, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services
- Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device’s settings’ menu.
Personal information we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies:
Personal information from other sources:
We may supplement the personal information we collect with information from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we may collect and use demographic information that is publicly available and additional contact information, as allowed by applicable national laws.
Use, Disclosure and Retention
- a. Carrying out a legal duty or as authorized by the Secretary of State
- b. Protecting vital interests of an Individual/Service User or other person
- c. The Individual/Service User has already made the information public
- d. Conducting any legal proceedings, obtaining legal advice or defending any legal rights
Kingsley Gate Partners intends to ensure that personal information is treated lawfully and correctly.
We will retain your data in our database for future roles until you request that it be deleted.
We respect your privacy and ability to choose whether to share information with us and any third party. If you receive communications from us that you prefer not to receive, you may request to opt out from receiving these communications by contacting us as indicated in the Contact Us section below.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
In case of any queries or questions in relation to this policy please e-mail the Kingsley Gate Partners Data Protection Officer, David Nocifora, at firstname.lastname@example.org.