Sony Corporation Announces Organizational Structure Changes
Sony Corporation has made changes to its organizational structure following the announcement of its name change to “Sony Group Corporation,” (SGC) effective April 1, 2021. The company has also created the Electronics Products Solutions business (“EPS”), which will provide management support for the company’s electronics businesses.
Executive changes effective December 1, 2020:
- Toru Katsumoto, Executive Deputy President, will be promoted to Chief Technology Officer of SGC.
Executive Changes effective April 1, 2021:
- Kimio Maki will be President and Chief Executive Officer of the new Sony Corporation.
- Shigeki Ishizuka will transition to Vice Chairman, Representative Corporate Executive Officer, and Support for Electronics Businesses.
- Kimio Maki, Representative Director
- Kenichiro Yoshida, Director and Chairman
- Ichiro Takagi, Director and Vice Chairman
- Hiroki Totoki, Director
- Shigeki Ishizuka, Director
- Toru Katsumoto, Director
- Hitoshi Korenaga, Statutory Auditor
- Kimio Maki, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Kazuo Kii, Executive Deputy President
- Yoshinori Matsumoto, Executive Deputy President
- Hiroshi Kawano, Executive Vice President
- Mitsuya Kishida, Executive Vice President
- Masaru Tamagawa, Senior Vice President
- Hideyuki Furumi, Senior Vice President
- Michael Fasulo, Senior Vice President
- Hidehiko Teshirogi, Senior Vice President
- Masaaki Kojima, Senior Vice President
- Shigeru Kumekawa, Senior Vice President
- Hiroshi Takahashi, Senior Vice President
- Yuichi Oshima, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer