GLOBAL EXECUTIVE MOVES
Celona Inc. Announces Executive Changes
Celona, Inc. announces executive appointments:
- Laura Perrone as Chief Financial Officer. She will oversee all the planning, implementation, managing, and execution of all the finance activities for the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and negotiations.
- Ruchika Chopra as Vice President, Growth Operations. She brings over 15 years of experience in building and scaling Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations for Systems and SaaS/HW solutions through both IPO (Nimble Storage: NMBL) and successful acquisitions (NMBL: HPE and Mist Systems: JNPR). She is known industry-wide as an expert CPQ/CRM architect and specializes in preparing companies for hyper-growth from a sales life cycle. Ruchika will manage all aspects of sales and supply chain operations, working closely with her peers in product development, engineering, customer experience, and business operations to ready Celona for its next phase of growth.
- Brad Jones as Vice President, Human Resources. He will oversee all aspects of Human Resources and Legal for Celona and brings decades of in-house counsel and HR experience. Brad has a demonstrated history of working in rapidly growing companies with SaaS-focused product offerings, as well as managing HR functions and facilities functions, including international expansions and global compliance.
- Dariush Afshar as VP of Business Development and Strategic Operations. A long-time business development executive with leaders like Aruba, Cisco, McKinsey, and multiple venture-backed startups, Dariush joins Celona from AttackIQ, an enterprise security leader. He has two decades of operating experience in business development, corporate strategy, alliances, and more. He will be responsible for building Celona’s partner ecosystem across customers, partners, and third-party vendors.
- Royal Collette as Vice President, U.S. Federal Sales. Royal Collette will lead Celona’s efforts in building business relationships and securing new customers within the U.S. Federal government. Prior to his new position at Celona, Royal headed up sales for the Federal sector with wireless LAN leader HPE Aruba.
- Todd Gore as Vice President, Service Provider Sales. Todd comes to Celona from Federated Wireless, where he led their global sales efforts. He will be responsible for worldwide sales to the service provider community, including wireless operators and other telecommunications providers. Across a wide variety of industries, Celona’s solution delivers predictable performance to a new generation of critical applications. It enables an additional lane for wireless connectivity where cabling is simply too costly and Wi-Fi networks are oversubscribed.