Manulife Investment Management Announces Executive Changes
· Manulife Investment Management appointed Endre Pedersen as CIO, Global Emerging Market Fixed-Income.
· Fiona Cheung, previously responsible for the firm’s credit activities in Asia ex-Japan, has been promoted to Head of Global EM Fixed-Income Research.
· Don Tucker, Head of U.S. Fixed-Income Research, has been promoted to Head of Global Developed Market Fixed-Income Research.
· Joseph Huang has been promoted to Head of South Asia Fixed-Income Research.
· Nick Pena, Managing Director, Senior Credit Analyst, U.S. fixed-Income, has been promoted to Sector Leader of the EM Fixed-Income Research Team.
Manulife Investment Management is based in Toronto, Ontario, and is the asset management arm of Manulife Financial Corporation, a global financial institution created in 1887. Manulife Investment Management manages fixed income, alpha-focused equity, multi-asset solutions, & private market strategies for investors worldwide.