Waters Corporation Announces Executive Changes
- Waters Corporation announced executive changes. Amol Chaubal will assume the role of Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective May 12, 2021. He joins Waters from Quanterix Corporation, where he served as Chief Financial Officer since April 2019.
- Michael Silveira, who has served as Interim Chief Financial Officer since January 2021, will resume his previous responsibilities as Corporate Controller and assume the role of Chief Accounting Officer, effective May 12, 2021, reporting to Amol.
- Waters also announced that Mike Harrington, Senior Vice President of Global Markets, and Ian King, Senior Vice President of Global Products, will retire following decades of service to Waters. They will stay at the company until July 2, 2021, and then will continue in consultative roles to ensure smooth transitions.
- Jonathan Pratt has been named as Senior Vice President, Comprising Global Products and Markets, effective May 1, 2021. He has more than 20 years of experience. He joined Waters in 2019 as Senior Vice President and President of TA Instruments.
- Jianqing Bennett has been named as Senior Vice President of TA Instruments Division, succeeding Jonathan, effective May 1, 2021. She most recently served as Senior Vice President, High Growth Markets at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics since 2017.
- Amol, Jonathan, and Jianging will report to Udit Batra, President, and Chief Executive Officer.
- Kristen Garvey, Vice President of Corporate Communications, will also join the Executive Committee, reporting to Udit.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) is a research company based in Milford, MA with approximately 7,000 employees worldwide. Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and has products available in more than 100 countries. For 60 years it has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences.