Hero MotoCorp Announces Executive Changes
Hero MotoCorp Limited has announced the following changes to its executive team:
- Michael Clarke will take on the newly-created Chief Operating Officer role, in addition to serving as Chief Human Resources Officer, beginning January 1, 2021. Michael brings strong leadership experience from various roles, including those with Fiat Group and Delphi Technologies. He will report to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Pawan Munjal.
- Malo Le Masson will be Head of Strategy. He previously served in product planning leadership roles with Infiniti Motor Company and Nissan Motor Company.
- Ravi Pisipaty’s position has been elevated to Head of Plant Operations.
- Sanjay Bhan has rejoined the company as Head of Global Business. He most recently served as Chief Business Officer for Ola after serving in various leadership roles with Hero MotoCorp.
- Mahesh Kaikini will transition to Chief Quality Officer from his current role as Head of the Gurugram plant.
- Ashutosh Varma has been promoted to Head of National Sales after most recently serving as Zonal Head – West. Ashutosh has held various leadership roles with the company, including Zonal Head – East and Senior Area Manager for various territories.
Hero Motocorp Ltd is an Indian multinational motorcycle and scooter manufacturer based in New Delhi, India. The company most recently generated $4.9 billion in annual sales, and currently employs approximately 8,500 people.