F.N.B. Corporation Announces Changes to Commercial Leadership Team
F.N.B. Corporation has noted that the following changes will take place regarding its Commercial Leadership Team, effective January 2021:
- Robert Moorehead, Chief Wholesale Banking Officer, will retire from the company.
- Bryant Mitchell will be promoted to Chief Wholesale Banking Officer, succeeding Robert Moorehead. He will have responsibility for Commercial Banking, Capital Markets and the Wealth Management group. Bryant previously served the company as Executive Vice President of Capital Markets and Specialty Finance. He joined F.N.B. after a 35-year tenure with The PNC Financial Services Group.
- Ahmed El Nokali has been promoted to Managing Director of Capital Markets. Ahmed will now be responsible for the Syndications and Debt Capital Markets functions, as well as Interest Rate Management. He most recently served as Managing Director and Head of Interest Rate Management. His career also includes notable roles with Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank in both Dubai and London.
- Brad Jones has been promoted to Executive Vice President of Commercial Banking for the Carolinas. He will retain his previous role as the company’s Regional Market Executive and President of the Charlotte Region. He has also served in various leadership roles with BBVA, Wells Fargo and Bank of America.
- Executive Vice Presidents of Commercial Banking Frank Krieder and Boyd Pethel will both take on additional responsibilities, including overseeing the commercial banking business units.
F.N.B. Corporation, headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, is a diversified financial services company operating in seven states and the District of Columbia. The company has total assets of more than $37 billion and approximately 350 banking offices with nearly 4,500 employees.